Visa Planner

You can forward your inputs to us for a free 20-minute phone consultation if you are in Australia and have not consult with us before.

What is your current visa subclass?


Do you have current skills assessment for your nominated occupation?

Note: Your skills assessment must be usable for permanent residence visa

Do you have onshore work experience?

1+ year(s)
Less than 1 year

Do you have offshore work experience?

1+ year(s)
Less than 1 year

Do you have work experience in Australia before your current visa?

Yes, 1+ year
Yes, Less than 1 year

Are you in regional area?

Generate Plan
You should consider going to student visa since subclass 600 has a lot of restrictions
Transition to 485 after graduation
Get Skills Assessment
You need to increase your work experience for a better chance of permanent residence
If you have at least 3 years of work experience, you may be eligible for 186 if your employer is willing to sponsor you.
You have access to regional 494
You have access to subclass 189 and 190.
You have access to regional 491
Feel free to forward your result to us for a free phone consultation if you have never consult with us before
Note: we only provide free consultation to clients in Australia
Send a free 20-Minute Phone Consultation Request